vance robert matthews was born on sunday, september 2nd, 2007 at 5:08 in the morning. He weighted in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
vance, 3 month photos
Vance did so wonderful during his 3 month photo shoot! We photographed him over an entire weekend and the pictures turned out amazing. Press play below to see his slideshow!
Wow! That was BEAUTIFUL! You guys are truly amazing and I am absolutely in awe that you did that all by yourself. I guess when you have a baby who is as cute and perfect as Vance, any picture looks good! :) But seriously, I am incredibly impressed and I look forward to more and more gorgeous pictures of your son!
We are the proud parents of this handsome little guy you see on the left. We currently live in Columbus, Ohio and are attending dental residencies at The Ohio State University. Chad is studying periodontics and Rachel is studying endodontics. We have a lovable yellow lab, Keo, who loves to watch over his new best friend, Vance. Our picture perfect weekend would consist of waking up on Saturday morning to our beautiful son's cry, enjoying Chad's famous chocolate chip pancakes, a nice long walk with coffee in-hand, a trip to Whole Foods for free samples, Vance's nighttime bath with the lights down low and his favorite music playing, and then quiet time for chad and I. Life doesn't get any better than that...
2 comments:
You have some great pictures. Vance is adorable.
Merry Christmas.
Liz & Brian Wysocki
Wow! That was BEAUTIFUL! You guys are truly amazing and I am absolutely in awe that you did that all by yourself. I guess when you have a baby who is as cute and perfect as Vance, any picture looks good! :) But seriously, I am incredibly impressed and I look forward to more and more gorgeous pictures of your son!
Post a Comment