Saturday, August 30, 2008

laughter


Last week, after Chad mowed the grass, he set up our sprinklers. I was working on a few things in the kitchen and then heard Vance just giggling so much. I looked over and found him standing by the window watching the sprinkler in the front yard. Vance laughed every time the water hit the window, it was so cute! Chad walked in and grabbed the camera and this is what we got! I love these precious baby moments!


One evening last week we were getting Vance ready for bed and it was time to brush his teeth. For some reason, I put him in the sink and oh, he looked so cute! It will not be long until he will not fit in such small places!






Vance is literally into everything these days! He is a climber and loves to climb on his bumbo seat.

Vance also loves to climb INTO the fridge! Whever I open it, he races to get inside!

I defended my master's thesis yesterday and wanted to put a picture of Vance in his 'endodontist' t-shirt at the end of my power point presentation. So, I brought him outside Thursday morning and got a cute one. All the faculty loved seeing the 'newest endodontist' in our community!

Vance and I were doing laundry one day and it came time to put on his clean sheets. I jumped into child mode and decided to have a little fun with Vance before the business got done. Vance had the best time as I built a little 'fort' with his matress and changing table pad and he just climbed around for about a 1/2 hour. It was so fun!



No comments: