Monday, March 9, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

We had the best Valentine's Day all cuddled on our big bed with our little guy!  Vance loved playing with the ribbons and opening his little gifts.  We had a long relaxing day to just enjoy each other!

I got Chad M&Ms with little Vance's picture on them.  They did not turn out as clear as I had hoped, but they were a cute and yummy gift anyway!  Of course Vance had a few and loved them!

Here is Vance unwrappying... one tiny piece at a time... it took forever, but we loved it!
Books are Vance's absolute favorite thing right now!  He is so cute how he grabs a book, gives it to us, and then wiggles his little adorable bottom into our lap.  I love it!

We got Vance this little animal train to help teach him his letters.  His favorite is the giraffe and he loves carrying this around the house!  

... just taking a little rest as he sits on the window ledge.
gotta love those tippy toes!

No comments: