
I absolutely treasure the times I get to hold Vance while he is sleeping. I am very much looking forward to finishing my residency and then having a part-time practice schedule so I can be home more with my son.



Vance wants to touch and explore everything these days. He is currently very interested in faces and loves to touch my nose!

Vance's teachers at school tell me he is the most happiest baby! I thank God for his happiness!

Look at how big he looks in his own little chair! It is hard to believe he is 5 months old already!

Vance loves to swing by the windows in the living room.

...still very into his little feet!

Vance spent so much time in this side position before he learned how to roll over.

Here is one of his new toys he got for Christmas!

I think he is laughing at Keo here!

I am currently spending a lot of time writing my thesis, and there is nothing that makes it more enjoyable than holding my sleeping baby while I write.

Here is daddy working on some school work with is best buddy. Daddy is teaching Vance about dental implants...how exciting!

Here is Vance a few nights ago before he had his bath time with daddy!

Vance loves daddy's fish!

When Chad gets home from school, it is all Vance time. The best ending to each day is a smile and a giggle from our little guy!


Vance loves his new exercaucer!


What a beautiful smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment