Wednesday, February 13, 2008

vance rolled over

On February 6th, Vance rolled over for the very first time! We have been working with him on this and were so proud when he finally did it! I screamed so loud in amazement when he did it and Vance just looked up at me in confusion! It truly is amazing how so much joy can be found in such little things. We finally got this milestone on video last night. I apologize for my high-pitched squeal of excitment...that happiness and excitment comes out a lot around here!


Below is a video we took of Vance looking into his daddy's salt water aquarium. Vance absolutely loves to just stare and watch the fish swim around. I have realized it is very soothing for him because whenever he is a little fussy, all I have to do is hold him and walk over to the aquarium. I don't think he has quite figured out what glass is. Notice he tries to touch what is inside the tank. He is so cute and innocent when he does this.


No comments: