
I had my Endo graduation party last Sunday and it was a very bitter-sweet evening. I am so elated that the residency is over, however, I am about to 'lose' three of the most amazing people I have ever met. My three fellow residents: Drew, Lindsay, and Zach are all moving away from the Columbus area this fall. I will never truly lose them, but it will not be easy not having them by my side like they have been the past 2 1/2 years. I am also very sad to leave the residency because I am going to miss the faculty so much. I don't think many could say they will miss their faculty members, but I am proud to say that is true for me. The faculty at OSU have been great mentors and will continue to be for me because I will be staying here in Columbus to practice. Our graduation party was an unbelievable evening full of laughter and tears (lindsay and I) and I will never forget the love surrounding us that night. It was amazing to hear our chairman and director tell us four residents how proud he was of us. We were the highest producting class they have ever had and that felt amazing to hear! Below are some pictures of our evening. Thank you Lindsay, Drew, and Zach for an amazing 2 1/2 years. My life has been truly blessed because of you!


Here is our entire group of friends! Our class and spouses and Kevin and Sara (class of 2010 residents) and their spouses.
The ladies

The gentlemen

The crazy boys!

Our class

Our class with our program director, Dr. Reader
The graduation speech... where the tears started flowing for Lindsay and me.

Accepting my endodontics certificate and master's degree.
Our presentation of gifts to our faculty. Here we are with our program director, Dr. Reader.

Here we are with Dr. Meyers, one of our full-time faculty members.

Here we are with Dr. Drum, one of our full-time faculty members.

Group hug!

The 2nd year residents presented us with gag gifts... I was lucky to recieve a book on positive thinking and how it can change your life... that must be someting I need to work on! HaHa!

My class with our certificates. I love you guys!

Chad and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment