Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vance loves South Carolina!


Since Chad's parents live in South Carolina, we try and make it down to this warm sunny state as often as we can! Chad and Uncle Bryan went kayaking one day from the inter coastal waterway to the ocean and Vance and I came along to watch! Vance wanted to go so bad with the big boys. Someday, honey!!
Vance was such a little helper as the guys got ready to head out!
Just playing in the water!!
Vance wanted to go so badly!
Looking for daddy and Uncle Bryan on the ocean side.
And he is still eating sand!!
There they are!! They did great!
Vance was so proud of his daddy and uncle!

We went to Hilton Head for a couple days and saw the famous Greg Russell sing under the big Oak tree. Vance loved watching all the kids go up on stage and sing their songs. Here he is doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider while sitting on Chad's shoulders. Chad and I can't wait until our kids make posters and prepare their songs for Greg Russell! I had never seen so many fathers with video cameras... that is so going to be Chad! Vance loved it!
Vance clapping along!
Here we are at the famous Salty Dog Cafe'. I love my two guys!

No comments: